Cincinnati, OH, United States
May 25, 2023
WFH anywhere from US EST
This is a full-time telework role.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, standard business hours, with weekend coverage required, as needed.
The Team Lead is accountable to leadership to support the day to day operations of the team. The position has no supervisory oversight over staff, but requires a solid understanding of the workflows, policies, and procedures to ensure the team is producing at a successful level. The team lead supports the onboarding of new staff as well as quality monitoring and assignment triage. The Team Lead is a single point and first line of contact for staff for clinical issues. They may lead projects as assigned. The team lead provides ongoing communication and updates to leadership and contributes and participates in team meetings. The role requires promoting cooperation and team building between all department members.
- Serves as a resource to team members.
- Serves as a content model expert and mentor to the team regarding practice standards, quality of interventions, problem resolution, and critical thinking.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to raise the level of team performance.
- Well-organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Support a positive work environment that promotes the concept of teamwork.
- Provides support to Supervisors as directed.
- Will have responsibility for their own case load work within utilization management.
- Able to work in multiple IT platforms and systems
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
- Must have active current and unrestricted RN licensure in state of residence
- 3 years of experience as an RN
- 2 years of utilization management experience
- 2 years of inpatient hospital experience
- 1 year(s) inpatient/concurrent review utilization management experience
- MS Office Suites experience
- Leadership experience
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid
- Managed care experience
- Ability to mentor and support staff to meet business needs.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Time efficient and highly organized.
Associates required; BSN preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Website : https://www.cvshealth.com